• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem City Comic Con (GCCC) anyone???

44 posts in this topic

I was checking for interest at the show a few weeks back. Interest was weak to the point where it wouldn't be worth my time to go. Of course, I never heard from Silent Master or brendan. :baiting:

Here's the thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5470760&fpart=1

Send a PM to Alphatrion1 and see if he's taking subs or not.

This show is approved. I will be the CAW. Fred (Alphatrion1) will be facilitating. You must have made all arrangements with him prior to the show to get him the information, bread etc. that he will require. I will be there to witness and process books.

I WILL NOT be taking day of the show subs, nor can you contact me directly to try to avoid dealing with Fred, who is awesome. If Fred wants to authorize day of the show subs, that is cool, but he is the boss. So my advice is contact him and get it sorted out.

I am happy to answer any general questions or discuss how awesome I am.

Sean, which country won the most number of total medals in 2010 Winter Olympics ?

Sean, which country won the most number of total medals in 2010 Winter Olympics ?

For only the second time in history, the United States attained the most medals at a Winter Olympics. Also, I am super awesome.

All those years of finishing school sure paid off! (worship)
He's not finished.

They're finished with him though.