• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem City Comic Con (GCCC) anyone???

44 posts in this topic

I was checking for interest at the show a few weeks back. Interest was weak to the point where it wouldn't be worth my time to go. Of course, I never heard from Silent Master or brendan. :baiting:

Here's the thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5470760&fpart=1

Send a PM to Alphatrion1 and see if he's taking subs or not.

sorry... :sorry: - it was a last minute thought...

Send Fred a PM I am pretty sure he can still help you out Silent Master. Plenty of time to get the books to him.

No, no I'm good - sent them to Alphatron late last week! I was just apologizing for missing the original inquiry post by Peter...

didn't see medors yesterday. Artist small room was really weak. I did buy some great books, wish I could have stayed two days. Harmon is digging in $2 HG bronze boxes that were $5 yesterday.

yes I got stuff done, seanfingh was the caw and alphatrion1 was the facilitator. Both there all weekend. Sean was running around meeting up with boardies to get books done. Went very smooth.