• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newer Image Comics Pazerfaust, Thieves, Strode, CHEW, Walking Dead, Ellis, Baker

50 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins!! :takeit: trumps PMs!!

Shipping is $6.00 for 1-4 books within the US, shipping to Canada is $9.00 for 1-4 books, and shipping any where else in the world is $15.00 for 1-4 books. If you're interested in purchasing more than that. PM me for a shipping quote.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment. Buyer Must Cover all PayPal fees. I also except US Postal Money Orders. If you're interested in something and you don't like my Prices. Feel free to make an offer for it via PM.

NO ONE ON THE PROBATION LIST OR HALL OF SHAME MEMBERS ALLOWED!! IF YOU'RE ON THE EITHER ONE OF THOSE LISTS, PLEASE DON'T TRY TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WON'T SELL THE BOOK(S) TO YOU!!

Peter Panzerfaust #1 1st Print NM $12

Peter Panzerfaust #1 1st Print NM+ to NM/MT $17 **1 SOLD 1 LEFT!!**

008-27.jpg

009-23.jpg

Thief of Thieves #1 1st Print NM+ to NM/MT X2 $9ea.

006-31.jpg

007-27.jpg

Luther Strode #1 1st Print VF- X8 **All 8 of thes have a top left corner crunch. The corner crunch can be pessed out because it doesn't break color.** $6ea. **1 SOLD 7 LEFT!!**

Luther Strode #1 1st Print NM $14 **SOLD!!**

LutherStrode1.jpg

Capes #1 Walking Dead #1 5 Page Preview X3 VF- $6ea. **ALL 3 LOOK NM BUT THEY ALL HAVE DUST ON THE WHITE PART OF THE COVERS THE ONE PICTURED IS THE WORST OF THE 3**

015-14.jpg

Walking Dead #63 Contains the Complete CHEW #1!! NM- X2 $18ea. **1 SOLD!! 1 LEFT!!**

004-20.jpg

003-14.jpg

Walking Dead #79 Hard to Find NM+ to NM/MT $10 **SOLD!!**

TheWalkingDead010-1.jpg

Walking Dead #82 No Way Out Part 3 NM $6 **SOLD!!**

TheWalkingDead013-1.jpg

Walking Dead #83 No Way Out Part 4 Little Carl Gets Shot!! Death of Douglas Monroe + Many Others!! NM+ $11

TheWalkingDead014.jpg

Walking Dead #84 No Way Out Part 5 NM+ X2 $7ea.

TheWalkingDead015.jpg

Walking Dead #86 NM $6 Scan Unpon Request.

Walking Dead #87 NM $6 Scan Unpon Request.

Walking Dead #88 NM $6 Scan Unpon Request.

Walking Dead #1 Image Firsts, April 2011 Reprint NM- $16 **SOLD VIA PM!!**

WalkingDead12011.jpg

This is the 2nd Print of the Image Firsts Reprint!! It has a slightly different Cover because It doesn't have the Black Stripe across the Top & Bottom of the Front Cover like the 1st Print Image Firsts Reprint Has!!