• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fabulous coverless books! Save a bundle!

6 posts in this topic

Superboy 5, first Supergirl tryout

More Fun Comics 44 Art by Bob Kane, Siegel & Shuster, Bernard Baily and others. Complete, including centerfold (thanks to ECfanman for the issue location!)

Crime Patrol 15 First Crypt of Terror!

More coverless tomorrow, including All-Flash 2, Crack Comics 1

CGC guys! Haspel! Litch! Borock! You can buy these!

Before I waste time coming up with a want list from this collection...can you guarantee us that you're not going to sell them off as one big lot to someone before we even get a chance to buy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Before I waste time coming up with a want list from this collection...can you guarantee us that you're not going to sell them off as one big lot to someone before we even get a chance to buy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Without hesitation, I can make that guarantee. Unless, of course, Joanna wants them.

Superboy 5, first Supergirl tryout

More Fun Comics 44 Art by Bob Kane, Siegel & Shuster, Bernard Baily and others. Complete, including centerfold (thanks to ECfanman for the issue location!)

Crime Patrol 15 First Crypt of Terror!

More coverless tomorrow, including All-Flash 2, Crack Comics 1

CGC guys! Haspel! Litch! Borock! You can buy these!

Bump! New coverless now added!

All Flash 2

Crack Comics 1

Both of these are less nice than the previous books, but have centerfolds and wraps. FrankenBook, baby! grin.gif