• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Sale for those who Missed the Holiday Sale

278 posts in this topic

Isnt this thread from March 2012? ???

Didn't realize that...figured it was from Jan of this year...

hm some sort of statute of limitations perhaps?

haha well he said he JUST recieved it.

That is some pretty slow shipping :)

Isnt this thread from March 2012? ???

Didn't realize that...figured it was from Jan of this year...

hm some sort of statute of limitations perhaps?

haha well he said he JUST recieved it.

Then there is a serious problem if he's receiving his books after 11 months of waiting.

:popcorn:

I think it's obvious he posted in the wrong thread. Brian ran a sales thread last week.

Not so fast my friend. I just went through that entire sales thread and not a single Batman was posted.

I believe the poster has the right sales thread...as word has some in that this isn't the only incident of snail like shipping.

And it's clearly not the same book..so that raises other issues :popcorn:

WHats the bigger issue?

Wrong comic?

or

11 month shipping?

I vote 11 month shipping.

I think it's obvious he posted in the wrong thread. Brian ran a sales thread last week.

Not so fast my friend. I just went through that entire sales thread and not a single Batman was posted.

I believe the poster has the right sales thread...as word has some in that this isn't the only incident of snail like shipping.

Maybe it was a PM deal? I'm finding it hard to belive Brian would take 11 months to ship a book and if that is the case i'm sure there is good reason or scooter99 would have complained much sooner.

In any case this should have been kept to PMs. Sometimes Brian is travelling or busy with work but he always replies and his email is public. In the 7 years i've known him he's always been one of the best to deal with which is why something is not right here.

Maybe it was a PM deal? I'm finding it hard to belive Brian would take 11 months to ship a book and if that is the case i'm sure there is good reason or scooter99 would have complained much sooner.

In any case this should have been kept to PMs. Sometimes Brian is travelling or busy with work but he always replies and his email is public. In the 7 years i've known him he's always been one of the best to deal with which is why something is not right here.

I'd rather believe the comic went through a mysterious wormhole/vortex and jumped forward in time by 11 months, and on the way was miswrapped.

Please don't take this as piling on as I love Brian and have, for the most part, nothing but positive experiences in my many transactions from him..

That said, I too am waiting on a book from a LONG time ago. It's not worth complaining about as Brian went out of his way for me in a number of ways, etc., so I am giving it a complete pass. He is busy and out of town quite a bit.

I just wanted to say that this isn't an isolated incident of long delays. I've been waiting and continue to wait since July/August for a book..

I would absolutely do business with Brian again, and in fact have in his sales thread last week.

My post was meant to be a PM. To Brian, I'm sorry I was careless and posted here. I had pulled up this thread to get the image so I could post it in the PM. I had 10 windows opened and was rushing. My apologies again and Brian has already responded.

Scott

My post was meant to be a PM. To Brian, I'm sorry I was careless and posted here. I had pulled up this thread to get the image so I could post it in the PM. I had 10 windows opened and was rushing. My apologies again and Brian has already responded.

Scott

While it may have been a mistake, I think you've done a good service as someone else (and another who will remain namless) have spoken up noting they've received similar service.

I think it deserves some sort of explanation.

Scott

First, the only person apologizing should be me, as this took a disasterously long time to get back to Scott. We were trying to work through it and then I FINALLY shipped it. Then I shipped him the wrong book apparently. I threw in some other books, but obviously that's no excuse for what happened, and now Scott and I will work something out which will obviously include a full refund, which I offered much sooner, but tried to keep locating.

Same as the above transaction.

Other people, just FYI, have wondered why they haven't gotten invoices from me for the most recent thread and with the traveling I'm doing, I didn't know when I could ship (wed/thursday) so I didn't want to invoice.

With that said, I should be more diligent in getting books shipped and this precisely why I run fewer threads these days.