• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Dolt of the day

107 posts in this topic

I wasn't posting in an attempt to illicit any sales. I do have a link in my sig line, but i wouldn't spam. I do have tons of super awesome books though so if anyone would like to click on the link below they will be treated to an experience beyond what most people consider pleasure. Ahem!.........Uh............Yeah. You are correct in politely rejecting his offer. You will get more by letting it ride. (You should probably send a polite message to the winning bidder though. I'm thinking; "Kill yourself" might be a good option. THAT or "Hey, thanks for paying a super awesome premium for me coaxing Robert into putting down his ice cream sandwich long enough to sign this book while still maintaining the super awesome 9.8 grade. It was tough. Kirk-man loves ice cream.) :)

figured I'd just tack my annoyances onto this dolt of the day thread with a new dolt...

the ebay seller who keeps listing his mid-low grade bronze books with a note of "1 of 6 in grade" or whatever the census tells him....

and this is for things like a CGC 6.0 of X-men #138...

I understand when CLink says how many are in grade and how many are above the grade when looking at what books are near the top of the census... but 1 of 6 when there are another 200 above it in the census drives me crazy... and he's doing it in every sales thread on ebay that he lists...

he goes onmy list right below the "CGC READY" and CGC It!" subject lines....

figured I'd just tack my annoyances onto this dolt of the day thread with a new dolt...

the ebay seller who keeps listing his mid-low grade bronze books with a note of "1 of 6 in grade" or whatever the census tells him....

and this is for things like a CGC 6.0 of X-men #138...

I understand when CLink says how many are in grade and how many are above the grade when looking at what books are near the top of the census... but 1 of 6 when there are another 200 above it in the census drives me crazy... and he's doing it in every sales thread on ebay that he lists...

he goes onmy list right below the "CGC READY" and CGC It!" subject lines....

lol

Yea, I saw those. I gave up trying to understand what the marketing strategy was there.

:)

Uncanny X-Men #94 Very Fine- (7.9)

This investment quality vintage comic remains UNRESTORED in VERY FiNE- (7.9) condition or better as shown conservatively graded according to Overstreet standards with rich colors and inks, excellent gloss, and a slightly offcut cover. It's a beautiful copy and a smart financial choice.

:)

Uncanny X-Men #94 Very Fine- (7.9)

This investment quality vintage comic remains UNRESTORED in VERY FiNE- (7.9) condition or better as shown conservatively graded according to Overstreet standards with rich colors and inks, excellent gloss, and a slightly offcut cover. It's a beautiful copy and a smart financial choice.

7.9.... He really blew it there, he should have said it was 7.9999999.