• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAST CHANCE: SUPER COMPUTER FOR COMICS!!!!

2 posts in this topic

O.K., there is the dealio... I have an awesome high end PC to trade for Comics / Cash and or both. I am using the money for submitting my books to CGC and since CGC doesn't take computer trades for grading (at least I don't think so...anyone from CGC interested...PM me too[/]). I will put this bad boy up on eBay tomorrow if no one here is interested:

AMD Athlon64 3000+ / MSI K8T Neo mainboard

or

Intel Pentium4 3.06GHz / ABIT IC7-Max3 mainboard

with:

Radeon 9800Pro

Corsair XMS PC4000 Pro DDR Memory

Seagate 120GB 7200RPM hard drive

Pioneer 16X DVD

Yamaha CDR with Disc T@2

Vantec 550W Power Supply

Black Aluminum Lian Li Case with Window

WindowsXP 64-bit Edition (1 year license)

Complete custom water cooling kit

I'll kick in extras and goodies for the buyer

This system would easily cost over $2,000.00 if you bought it outright, I would do $1,500 in trades and pay shipping, or a cash and comic trade an even better deal than that.

I will trade for cash or comics of equal value, I want higher grade X-Men comics between #1 - #63 and or a Hulk #181

OR

other comics of value that I might be able to trade / sell for comics I need. If you have CGC comics, I am also interested in those.

I am willing to do a good deal for members of the forums here before going the EBAY route.

PM me or shoot me a line at steve@hardocp.com

there are other options like this if it helps "make" a deal:

VapoChill cooling unit that will drop the temp of your processor down to -20c for some serious overclocking.

vapochill.jpg

....or external aluminum watercooling kits like this.

exos2.jpg

...or maybe even a fancy-schmancy neon clear cases like this.

kgr7_clearcase.jpg