• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the safest place for Rick in TWD and TWD tv to be

32 posts in this topic

I've read all the books seen all the AMC shows. Gotta love a great story combined with zombie terror.

However I've been thinking just where should he be going, and if there are other untouched safe zones where are they.

Well this seems obvious, zombies have a problem in the winter (in the books) so it seems that the only place on the earth that might be safe would be at an outpost in the North or South Pole, parts of Russia/Scandanavia. Perhaps on mountain tops should be safe. Rick get your parka on and get your lazy :censored: on the move.

The other might be in a nuclear sub.

One final might be inside a secured nuclear electric plant.

One last question in the TV version just where does Herschal get his electric power, and why didn't he just put in electric fences?

ok let the debate begin

Philippines..We got over 7 thousand islands. I already know where I am going when the zombie outbreak happens.

Hershel has a gas powered generator if I am not mistaken.

An island makes sense..... but you need one big enough to sustain you as much as possible. A small island doesnt have any game to hunt, or enough suitable land to farm. In the long run maybe even a small secluded country like New Zealand or Madacasgar in africa could be cleaned up and used as a new start. THe hard part would be getting there....

Another idea would be to somehow comandeer a luxery cruisliner and somehow retrofit it with massive sails and use the gas powered engines in small amounts..... or only for cold food storage, small powerboats would allow raiding/scavenging parties to shore.... Many huge cities and ports could be raiding/scavenged for supplies and then back out to sea!

One wonders about the nuclear sub fleet out in the ocean during the zombie apoc.... a nuclear sub has enough power to last months if not years at sea? Could there still be guys out there freakin out? hm