• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dscott239's Feedback Thread

49 posts in this topic

Doug, thanks for the awesome help getting two Stan Lee CGC SS's! I couldn't make it to this years show and Doug stepped up and got this done for me. He was very friendly and replied fast! When CGC was turning away onsite books he offered to send them fast tracked at no additional cost to me! What an awesome guy! Great member to Collectors Society!

Doug....what can I say about the guy that countless others havent said....I will try anyways

!!!!!!WARNING TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS!!!!!!!

HE TAKES YOUR MONEY.....because he always has amazing stuff to sell at great prices.....

Did I mention how easy going he is...and thats how he lured me...with a $50 book.....

Do you ppl understand the stress I have every time Doug send me a package in the mail.... I have to get off work early and get to the post office before the gf gets the notice. Im on edge!!!

But in closing I have to say other than the amazing deals and opportunities he gives me to increase my collection.....he has really been a great friend to me on this board (like many others). Doug is a shinny example on what a seller/board member/person should be.

Kellam (Imodium)

Ok doug they bought it 10% discount like we talked about :gossip:

I was going through my old messages, and I realized that I didn't leave feedback for purchase from last year.

Doug went to his LCS to buy a comic book for my WTB post. I really appreciate that he took the time to go look for the book and was super helpful throughout the whole transaction.

Sorry for posting sooo late, but THANK YOU DOUG! (thumbs u

Bought some blank variant covers from Doug. Very easy transaction and the books were shipped quickly and arrived safely. However, in addition to this, I want to give special kudos to Good Guy Doug™ for offering a lot of tips and advice to a new board member such as myself and introducing me to a lot of cool sketch cover opportunities right off the bat. The board couldn't ask for a better ambassador. Thanks again, Doug!