• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grades on a F.F.#48

12 posts in this topic

Thoughts on this book. Not mine yet, but it was in a collection I picked up tonight. He's not sure if he wants to sell it. Very sharp edges but it has a bend in the upper right corner that does not break color. Could be easily pressed out. Has a small chip on the top edge. Book has extremely tight binding and I was afraid to open it up.

ff48001.jpg

ff48bc001.jpg

Hey brother,is there a staple tear at the top staple?

No tear at all. Its some white from the staple hole. What bothers me though is the edges on this book just look too damn sharp. If he don't sell it to me, I recommended him sending it in for slabbing.

No tear at all. Its some white from the staple hole. What bothers me though is the edges on this book just look too damn sharp. If he don't sell it to me, I recommended him sending it in for slabbing.

Yeah it's real nice,could even get a 9.2 :wishluck:

He said the LCS told him it was a 6.5. :roflmao: I told him " of course they did".

He said the LCS told him it was a 6.5. :roflmao: I told him " of course they did".

Sheesh! sons of biotches. doh!