• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime Suspenstories, Picture Stories From the Bible, Freak Bros, Tomb of Dracula

2 posts in this topic

Hi All-

I have a nice selection of some Gold Age EC books including 5 Picture Stories from the Bible as well as 2 solid Crime Suspensstories with Haunt of Fear stories. Craig Art.

Also there is a 1-5 run of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. 1,3,4 and 5 are all First prints. Number 2 has 2 second prints.

I also have a run of 17 fairly high grade Tomb of Dracula issues. Quite a few are NM with the worst being VF-.

There are also a good number of one off's. These include Tales of Horror # 1, Strange Suspense Stories 55 and 66 in higher grade.

These all end Sunday. I will be listing 30 or so Marvel Horror Mgazines on Sunday ie Vamperella so keep me on your watch list.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/4gemworks/m.html?item=260976805440&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&_trksid=p4340.l2562

First items end in less than 12 hours!

Hi All-

I have a nice selection of some Gold Age EC books including 5 Picture Stories from the Bible as well as 2 solid Crime Suspensstories with Haunt of Fear stories. Craig Art.

Also there is a 1-5 run of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. 1,3,4 and 5 are all First prints. Number 2 has 2 second prints.

I also have a run of 17 fairly high grade Tomb of Dracula issues. Quite a few are NM with the worst being VF-.

There are also a good number of one off's. These include Tales of Horror # 1, Strange Suspense Stories 55 and 66 in higher grade.

These all end Sunday. I will be listing 30 or so Marvel Horror Mgazines on Sunday ie Vamperella so keep me on your watch list.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/4gemworks/m.html?item=260976805440&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&_trksid=p4340.l2562