• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Saga #1 vs. Where did that crease come from? New scans now

10 posts in this topic

Edit: Added some scans with a different background.

Hello all,

My copy has those little bindery tears on the spine corners that everyone's talking about. The weird thing I'm interested in is this crease that goes throughout the back edge (not the spine). At first I thought it was because it might have shifted in the box bending it,but it's straight throughout. I saw some other copies with the exact same problem.

Any opinions are appreciated.

New background:

Sagafrontbrown.jpg

Sagabackbrown.jpg

Scanfront.jpg

Sagaback.jpg

Sagacrease.jpg

It's on every book that I've seen. :P

The spine tears, or the weird crease?

It's kinda hard to grade things that are all White, especially on a white background. :ohnoez:

Added new scans with a different background. Hope that helps.

It's on every book that I've seen. :P

The spine tears, or the weird crease?

It's kinda hard to grade things that are all White, especially on a white background. :ohnoez:

Added new scans with a different background. Hope that helps.

I don't have any spine tears on mine,but do have that weird crease.

So here is what i saw it was hard to get a good zoom resolution got pixalated but my thought are 9.4/9.6 not to sure with this one. I dont know if these are issue that i pointed out or not. Or are from bag?

sagabackfix.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now Im not trying to jihack your thread but this one here is a scan of my back cover when i zoomed in found a crease this was a better one of the 12 that i picked up the other one looks like printer error? so i got to look them all over again now. Maybe they will allow some slack on the grading of these?

sagaback1real1212.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So here is what i saw it was hard to get a good zoom resolution got pixalated but my thought are 9.4/9.6 not to sure with this one. I dont know if these are issue that i pointed out or not. Or are from bag?

Thanks. The left flaw is a little lifting on the cover, probably hit it on the edge of something. I think the right is just shadow.

Now Im not trying to jihack your thread but this one here is a scan of my back cover when i zoomed in found a crease this was a better one of the 12 that i picked up the other one looks like printer error? so i got to look them all over again now. Maybe they will allow some slack on the grading of these?

I think I've seen some with similar flaws. I'm also hoping for some slack on these. I'll probably submit one, and see what happens.