• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG SA and BA Avengers and a Capt. Marvel #1 in 9.6 (all slabbed)

22 posts in this topic

All Marvel, all slabbed high grade SA and BA Avengers, with a Captain Marvel #1.

I’ll be away frequently, so I will not be readily available to answer questions on moment’s notice (headed to pre-season baseball games today and some outdoor things tomorrow). I’ll check in when I can. So, please be patient in that regard. I’ve had transactions with a number of boardies (Cheetah, joeypost, tortoise, sufunk, ijiwarusensei, qualitycomix… and others); which should resolve any trust issues.

If you want back covers, or higher res images, let me know.

I’ll entertain offers, but since I’ll be away, note first :takeit: in the thread wins, and trumps any PM discussions. All are in alphanumeric order, unlike Brent who marches to a different drummer. :baiting:

• Personal checks, bank drafts and money orders are preferred. PayPal also, but buyer must pay the grease.
  • No Probation List or HOS’ers.
  • Shipping in the US will be USPS Priority Mail (assume $10.95 for 3 or less books), plus insurance if desired. Shipping outside the US will be on an individual basis.
  • Books will be shipped after payment is approved. Please allow three days for shipping.

Pricing/Updates:

Avengers #31 CGC 9.6 (OW/W) - Asking $650

Avengers #36 CGC 9.6 (OW/W) - Asking $400

Avengers #52 CGC 9.0 (CR/OW :cry: ) - Asking $80

Avengers #54 CGC 9.2 (OW/W) - Asking $90

Avengers #61 CGC 9.8 (OW/W) - Asking $1500

Avengers #62 CGC 9.4 (OW/W) - SOLD

Avengers #90 CGC 9.6 (OW/W) - Asking $170

Avengers #193 CGC 9.8 (W) - Asking $40

Captain Marvel #1 CGC 9.6 (W) - Asking $525

Thanks in advance for looking!

Avengers #62 CGC 9.4 (OW/W) - Asking $120

Avengers62CGC94FC.jpg

:takeit:

:shy::shy::shy:

Wassup dork!

Not much! How've you been buddy?!? I dont even want to know all the sweet Peds you've been snagging in the 4 months i've been "away"!!! :eek:

I gotta run out for the night but i'll be back officially tomorrow to take my public flogging for being a big ole ! :blush:

Avengers #62 CGC 9.4 (OW/W) - Asking $120

Avengers62CGC94FC.jpg

:takeit:

:shy::shy::shy:

He's BAAAAAACK !!!! :baiting:

He sure was gone awhile ... but he came back to the right thread ^^

I believe this issue fills a major hole in his Avengers run. :gossip:

(thumbs u It do.