• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Reduced) (now sold) Walking Dead Back-Stock Lot

6 posts in this topic

SOLD TO JAMES

Selling this one lot of my Walking Dead Backstock. I am selling a mini run of issues #50 through 55, then also an Issue #79. Also included is a Walking Dead WEEKLY #1.

These comics have been bagged and boarded since new and never read. (they are NM/M books)

EDIT: Reduced for the last time...Asking $75 for all. Even though the #1 is a reprint, it has still sold for over $50 by itself. (see link below)

Im new here, and this is my first sale. For reference, my e-bay username is "reecy"...almost 500 feedbacks with 100%.

First "I'll take it wins".

DSCN1103.jpg

DSCN1100.jpg

DSCN1101.jpg

DSCN1102.jpg

WC

Need pricing history on the #1? Here's a link for your reference. These are past sales and not mine: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=walking+dead+weekly+1+-lot+-arizona+-phoenix+-3+-4&_sacat=0&_odkw=walking+dead+weekly+1+-lot+-arizona+-phoenix&_sadis=200&_ipg=50&_adv=1&_sop=12&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1

Nice books, but you can't ask for Paypal Gift payments on the boards. I think most will know what $85 net means (thumbs u

Thanks. Didn't know about that rule. It's common practice on a currency collector buy/sell board that I haunt.

I've changed my post to reflect the rule. "Regular" paypal only, or check/money order, etc.

WC

Sorry what's the shipping?