• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shuffling Numb Mega 1 Variant

8 posts in this topic

Good morning all, :news:

With the recent sales in that other series I am gauging interest in my own "Limited Release" for the "Must Have Comic of the Year"

The Shuffling Numb. :applause:

This will be a limited print run (could be as small as 5) (course it could be a little higher if I can milk this cash cow). :facepalm:

Each issue will be an original sketch drawn by me. No (2) will be alike (as I can't even draw anyways this adds greatly to the mystique). hm

Storyline? Plot? Run Length? HaHaHa...........See that is how "Limited" this is no one knows. :wishluck:

Plans are in the works for a TPB (If I can find some extra cardboard in the garage) as well as an "End of the Year Omnibus" which will go on pre-sale next week (If I can get some staples). :baiting:

Okay, you are really curious about the Cover art. So....that is the darn point. (If you cannot wait go and Google "Zombie Stick Man" that might be close). :ohnoez:

Costs are as follows:

Raw.............$50.00

SS Fastrack...............$250.00

(NOTE; I am not responsible if CGC returns items as "Ungradeable" If you are really worried about this do not fret my friend, I am pretty sure we can get them slabbed over at PGX! doh!

Shipping......These will all be sent out sometime..........I guarantee it!

Lastly, if you pre-purchase at least (50) raws, you will also be allowed into this year's "Bomb a Con" to be held at the Al Rasheed Hotel here in Baghdad (Transportation, Visas, Private Security to be provided by the attendee at their own expense). Last year I had a great time at this event tell your friends.

NOTE; For security reasons the event location may change at the last minute, and you may not know where it is making this really special.

Hope that answered any and all questions you might have, now get those PayPal account moving and "Show Me the Money".

:jokealert:

I have yet to post on CL as I wanted to give the board members first crack at this, but as soon as I get done sending out today's "Bank of Baswannee" email phising scam I thinks I might send this out also.