• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Odds and Ends...

4 posts in this topic

Might add a book or two more later... Look for payment and shipping info below.

Thanks for looking!

Payment: I accept PayPal, certified checks, and personal checks. Orders paid for with a personal check will be shipped out 10 business days after receipt to allow time for check to clear.

Shipping: Shipping in the US via [font:Arial Black]FedEx[/font] [font:Book Antiqua]Ground[/font] is fixed at $10. The cost is the same if you buy one or more books. Note: I will waive shipping costs if ALL books are purchased. I ship all books with ample padding. Again, the cost is per shipment, not per book. International shipping will be calculated at exact cost for priority mail with tracking. OM me with questions concerning international shipping prior to purchase.

Returns: I will gladly accept returns on any books up to 15 days after you receive them. Please contact me first if you are unhappy with the purchase for any reason.

Thanks.

Convention-Title-CGC-Slabs.gif

th_newaveng11.jpg th_dd150.jpg

New Avengers #11 (2005) CGC 9.8 W $15$10 1st appearance of Ronin (Maya Lopez)

Daredevil (1964-1998) #150 CGC 9.6 W $65$60 1st appearance of Paladin