• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Anyone Been Exposed To Something That Might Give You Super-Powers?

108 posts in this topic

OK.

I know I started this thread showing myself wading in algae, but...

I noticed something recently that has struck me a bizarre.

Recently, I have the uncanny ability to "calm" wild animals. I was outside around two 300 lb bears recently, walked up to a family of white-tail deer and stopped a coyote in it's tracks. Even able to take their pictures for Facebook.

Now, when I was five a rabid farm dog bit me up pretty good and maybe five years ago a cat I was trying to rescue did the same, both requiring extensive rabies shots. But, after the cat got me, I noticed how passive the animals were acting around me.

A month ago, I was hiking up Mt. Pinnacle and a horse was coming down. Once, it cleared the brush so it was in full view. It turned out to be a moose! It just stopped looked at me and slowly disappeared into the foliage, like I wasn't an issue.

Even a couple of raccoons played with me in my barnyard like a couple of dogs.

Just bizarre all backed up in pictures (except the moose-darn it).

During my college years I had participated in a Shop experiment dealing with "Lot 6", a drug with hallucinogenic effects similar to LSD. The drug gave my wife minor telekinetic abilities, and me an autohypnotic mind domination ability I refer to as "the push". We both also developed telepathic abilities. Our powers are physiologically limited; in my case, overuse of the push gives me crippling migraine headaches and minute brain hemorrhages, but our daughter developed a frightening pyrokinetic ability, with the full extent of her powers still unknown.

A fascinating story. I'd really love to meet you and your daughter, Andy, I mean Count Zero, and talk about your situation. My friends call me Cap - maybe you'd like to come visit me in Virginia?

I can send some people to give you a ride if you like.

Never!!! lol

OK.

I know I started this thread showing myself wading in algae, but...

I noticed something recently that has struck me a bizarre.

Recently, I have the uncanny ability to "calm" wild animals. I was outside around two 300 lb bears recently, walked up to a family of white-tail deer and stopped a coyote in it's tracks. Even able to take their pictures for Facebook.

Now, when I was five a rabid farm dog bit me up pretty good and maybe five years ago a cat I was trying to rescue did the same, both requiring extensive rabies shots. But, after the cat got me, I noticed how passive the animals were acting around me.

A month ago, I was hiking up Mt. Pinnacle and a horse was coming down. Once, it cleared the brush so it was in full view. It turned out to be a moose! It just stopped looked at me and slowly disappeared into the foliage, like I wasn't an issue.

Even a couple of raccoons played with me in my barnyard like a couple of dogs.

Just bizarre all backed up in pictures (except the moose-darn it).

All wild animals are calm, until they're not.

Be careful out there. A false sense of specialness and camaraderie might dissipate between blinks of your eye.

I have been exposed to lots of stupid people. I am a bit concerned what super power I may get :o

If everyone who was exposed to lots of stupid people got superpowers, we'd all be living in Neopolis.