• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Anyone Been Exposed To Something That Might Give You Super-Powers?

108 posts in this topic

I mean something that you got into that was so bizarre, that you would only see happen in comic books.

hm

Like wallowing around in toxic ooze...

gross.jpg

:facepalm:

Feel free to run amok, amok, amok.

...with stories.

Disclaimer: stories about microwaving spiders to get them radiated and mad so they bite you are strictly forbidden. :sumo:

I mean something that you got into that was so bizarre, that you would only see happen in comic books.

hm

gross.jpg

...with stories.

Disclaimer: stories about microwaving spiders to get them radiated and mad so they bite you are strictly forbidden. :sumo:

And why exactly are you carrying a sledge hammer into muck?

Nothing specific, but I've been a garbage man for the past 15 years. I can only imagine the type of physically disfiguring, insane, super-villian creating nastiness I've been exposed to over the years. :insane:

People are quite disgusting with their waste. :sick:

Trying to pound my stake to my irrigation hose down further...

This is gonna go into the out-of-context thread :facepalm:

...so the green stuff wouldn't get sucked into the pump and burn it out.

Nothing specific, but I've been a garbage man for the past 15 years. I can only imagine the type of physically disfiguring, insane, super-villian creating nastiness I've been exposed to over the years. :insane:

Have you found any of the comics "Mom through out it the trash?"

hm

gross.jpg

...with stories.

Looks like there's a lot of phosphates in that water hm

I work at the only Uranium enrichment plant in the U.S. that uses the gaseous diffusion process and I think I'm normal.

That water looks like a stream near where I work. :o

That sounds cool! (thumbs u

My friends and I would explore abandoned Titan 2 missile silos around Roswell. When we found safer ones they made killer party spots! You havent lived until you party in a abandoned missil silo! Real easy to get chicks nice and close..... :wishluck:

Unfortuantly all I think I was exposed to was airborne asbestos dust.... if I die of lung cancer I know where the asbestos exposure came from.... (shrug)

Titan2_complex1.jpg

Mold and asbestos...

Like to the point that they have and are shutting down rooms in my building to "contain" the mold.

Just another day working in the city...

At least if something incredible happens I will have a comic book level home base of operations.

Based out of NYC or Based out of Witchita KS...

NYC is sol much cooler... Mold Man is not though.

I work at the only Uranium enrichment plant in the U.S. that uses the gaseous diffusion process and I think I'm normal.

That water looks like a stream near where I work. :o

Is that Paducah?

Yes. Leroy has an uncanny ability to turn up comics at 1 days shows.

hm

gross.jpg

...with stories.

Mutated killer fish

Have you found any of the comics "Mom through out it the trash?"

I have. lol Over the years I've found:

These Mad magazines:

img_0464.jpgimg_0465.jpg

img_0466.jpgimg_0467.jpg

img_0468.jpgimg_0469.jpg

These Archie Digests:

img_0482.jpg

And These "random" comic issues:

img_0481.jpg

img_0490.jpg

img_0488.jpg

img_0487.jpg

img_0485.jpg

img_0483.jpg

I also found an Absolute Watchman (1st Print) still in the slipcase about 6 months before the movie came out. No pics of that one, I sold it on ebay for $100.00 about a week after I found it. :cloud9: