• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

14 posts in this topic

Just bought a small collection today and wanted to get the ball rolling on selling the stuff i dont want to keep. Only 2 books tonight, i will add more tomorrow.

Shipping is not included, but i will ship anywhere in the world at any requested service.

Paypal is fine, prices are firm for now unless you are paying by check or other fee free payment option

Holy cow gpa on these are crazy! Knocking this one down for the tiny production tear top right corner. I forgot to close the lid, i can rescan with a white background tomorrow if anyone wants.

scan0018.jpg

scan0019-1.jpg

$70sold!!!!!

This book was stuffed in a bag with too many comics as a result does not sit flat

scan0022-1.jpg

scan0023.jpg

$25

$20!!!

Im not sure if the line in the box is a rub or print error, but im gonna call it VF+ just in case (otherwise NM-)

Newsstand edition

scan0027.jpg

scan0028.jpg

$20

$15

So no Hulks?

:shy:

:/ theres always hulks bro.

:D but all the hulks from this collection, along with all the copper and beat up SA & BA (including this thread) just got donated to a struggling and extremely thankful LCS :angel: