• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kapow - London 19/20 May 2012

28 posts in this topic

REMINDER:

For more information please e-mail us at questions@desertwindcomics.com and you must put KAPOW in the subject line. We will send you the e-mail address of our CGC Witness so you can make arrangements to meet up with him.

Cheers and have a great show.

anyone know what back issue sellers will be at Kapow, cant find a thing on the site

Yeah, it really pizzes me off the way they totally disregard dealers on the website. It's one of their biggest failings IMHO, and the main reason I prefer Super Comicon.

I can tell you that my Lcs Limited Edition Comix will be there and should be bringing a lot of the silver and bronze stuff they have recently bought, including runs of ASM and Xmen.

Other than that, not a clue. I'm going Sunday as I was given a free ticket. I'll probably concentrate on getting a few sigs as Ive been spending silly money lately on comics, (WD 19 arrived today and WD 94 CGC SS 9.8 yesterday!, plus all the oldies I've been buying from my lcs, it's all getting out of hand!). :ohnoez: