• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Slabs For Sale -=10% off=-

21 posts in this topic

Some books I had for sale here awhile ago being offered again at lower prices.

Legal Mumbo Jumbo:

No Probation people. Pay up who you owe first dorks.

Money Orders (Postal Ones best-Instant cash and mail) - Checks - Paypal only if all else fails.

Shipping:

Flat rate shipping to US for up to 3 slabs: $11.00 (I'll throw in insurance on me).

Canada- I can ship 2 1st class for $13.00 (no insurance possible though :( )

Rest of the world- Willing to do it but bend over and grab the ankles cause the USPS hates you.

Returns- Never had one. Need the cash so please no window :takeit: make sure you want it.

:takeit: have top priority - :takeit: in PMs verses thread with be decided by time stamp. Tie goes to the thread.

Wow, I hope I covered everything.

I wonder when we'll have to click on a licensing agreement to sell here?

:foryou:

Note: Any blue blur is a from the bright scanner light on the label, the books are not stained blue. :eek:

Fantastic Four Annual 4 CGC 8.0 White

FFann4label.jpg

FFann4front.jpg

FFann4back.jpg

Last two from GPA 2012: $80 2007: $95

Asking: $70

Fantastic Four 57 CGC 8.5 OW/W On Hold

FF57label.jpg

FF57front.jpg

FF57back.jpg

Many GPA sales last few years ranging all the way from $51 to $149 make this info useless...

Asking: $90

Fantastic Four 55 CGC 9.0 OW/W

FF55label.jpg

FF55front.jpg

FF55back.jpg

Again the GPA range is crazy on this book: $250 to $450 over the last few years...

Asking: $350

Rest headed for eBay in a few hours.

Thank you again for the one sale.

Still a little time to make an offer on the other 7. :D

Dealer Special

The eight books still for sale in this thread (the Strange Tales is sold and the FF 57 is on hold) GPA out to about $2050.00.

Take all eight for: $1700.00 $1600.00 Shipped - Registered Mail anywhere in the lower 48.

That's should be $400 profit for someone willing to sit on them for awhile while they sell.