• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I'm a big fan of Manu Bennett from his role on Spartacus, so I'm most excited to see how he brings Slade to life. Aside from the pseudo-Deathstroke he fought(Wintergreen?), we haven't really seen him fight anyone else at his level. Oliver won't be a match for him, but it would be nice to get some more action sequences with him like the last episode.

I thought last week was better than this week. And then I remembered that Laurel wasn't in last week's episode, so that's probably why.

I don't like her either. She looks strange. The nerdy girl is hot though!

Felicity is Smoak-ing :cloud9:

Amazing how Green Arrow did very well with the modern mainstream audiences, but his partner Green Lantern didn't`t do well with mainstream!

Who would have thought that 3 years ago with all the Green Lantern movie and Geoff Johns Green Lantern Hype? hm

Cause Queen doesn't look like Ben Stiller in a mask

Predictable.

why post if you don't like the show?

You decided I don't like the show from one word?

With genius thinking like that why are you wasting your time on a comic book forum?

i simply asked a question. no need to get mad and put me down. i didn't put you down in any way. jeez, some people. i'm on a comic book forum because i like comic books.

Edited by Hawkman

Laurel could be written out of the show and the tough short haired girl has no redeeming value at all.

I've been wondering if the short haired girl is going to become Huntress?

Never liked Laurel much except when she kicked some intruder's butt...she showed potential then...I thought she'd be the Black Canary.

Huntress was introduced in the first season already. Laurels middle name is Dinah, I believe she will become black canary,even to know they had her sister in that part. I loved this weeks episode, the flash origin was awesome. I was pissed after his intro, because I wanted to see him run, I didn't realize he was pre-powers lol .

I'm a big fan of Manu Bennett from his role on Spartacus, so I'm most excited to see how he brings Slade to life. Aside from the pseudo-Deathstroke he fought(Wintergreen?), we haven't really seen him fight anyone else at his level. Oliver won't be a match for him, but it would be nice to get some more action sequences with him like the last episode.

I thought last week was better than this week. And then I remembered that Laurel wasn't in last week's episode, so that's probably why.

I don't like her either. She looks strange. The nerdy girl is hot though!

Felicity is Smoak-ing :cloud9:

YEah, the guy he fought on the Island was Billy Wintergreen

Huntress was introduced in the first season already. Laurels middle name is Dinah, I believe she will become black canary,even to know they had her sister in that part. I loved this weeks episode, the flash origin was awesome. I was pissed after his intro, because I wanted to see him run, I didn't realize he was pre-powers lol .

doh! You are right, I forgot about the mobster's daughter...

She looks a little like the female Robin who was in one of the modern Batman stories, but I don't remember the name.

I thought they decided not to use Laurel for Black Canary.? that's why they hired the actress to play her sister?

Barry Allen grew on me pretty quick...first few minutes I was like...who is this spud....once he stopped the goofy aw shucks grin he became a lot more believable. loved the lightning bolt and chemicals....I could see him wearing just a eye mask and regular clothes...maybe a Sheldon lightning bolt t shirt

doh! You are right, I forgot about the mobster's daughter...

She looks a little like the female Robin who was in one of the modern Batman stories, but I don't remember the name.

I thought they decided not to use Laurel for Black Canary.? that's why they hired the actress to play her sister?

Yeah I can see the female robin there.

I haven't read anything behind the scenes so, I have no clue what the people in charge want to do. Unlike most people on here apparently, I like Laurel lol . After seeing her throw down in that episode last season, I was sure she would be black canary,so for me it's just hope.

Laurel is too skinny to be the Black Canary...and awkward....the whole angst woe is me is starting to get a bit old.

Too emotionally unstable to be kicking butt on a regular basis. She was popping those pills like candy corn a couple episodes back.

I figure if they can kill Laurel then it will be ok to bring back Sarah.

Edited by krighton

For sure. She looks great in the part.

What's wrong with the current Black Canary?

She's like a sexy little chipmunk :shy:

Arrow-2-lead-482x276.jpg

Totally agree! What about some kind of scenario where Lauren is killed or goes away and Sarah assumes her identity to hide from the LOA's - and continues as the masked Black Canary? But they know she's that character so not exactly that - but I don't see how Lauren could do what Sarah can with her training. Love the character!