• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Yep, right in the beginning Barry Diggle sees something printed about him.

I have to watch it again and try to see what it was.

Maybe an appearance is in the cards . . .

:news:

found this:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1718934/arrow-everything-missed-on-three-ghosts.jhtml

Born on a Monday

Upon breaking into Cyrus Gold's apartment, Diggle finds a book about Solomon Grundy. As those of you hardcore DC comic fans know, Cyrus Gold is the name of the gangster who eventually is transformed into Solomon Grundy. Now that Gold has been defeated and has had acid poured all over his face, could he be returning to life as the zombie supervillain from DC comic book lore?

I think he will return as Solomon Grundy.

The most annoying thing about this season is the fact they have already returned three characters back from the afterlife.

The network doesn't have to pay residuals for syndication, because they are technically dead.

found this:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1718934/arrow-everything-missed-on-three-ghosts.jhtml

Born on a Monday

Upon breaking into Cyrus Gold's apartment, Diggle finds a book about Solomon Grundy. As those of you hardcore DC comic fans know, Cyrus Gold is the name of the gangster who eventually is transformed into Solomon Grundy. Now that Gold has been defeated and has had acid poured all over his face, could he be returning to life as the zombie supervillain from DC comic book lore?

Was there ever a doubt ;)

found this:

Born on a Monday

Was there ever a doubt ;)

Probably not.

The most annoying thing about this season is the fact they have already returned three characters back from the afterlife.
They brought Supes back. Batman's broken back was healed with a hand clap. A girl with the body of a young boy will be WW. Par for the course.

Yeah, that would never happen in Comics.

It's equally annoying then.