• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I've heard through an inside source that...

...there are some kick- fight scenes with a revamped Deathstroke coming up :headbang:

Yeah, I've been keenly watching the Deathstroke rumors. Don't know if they're true, or what version of Deathstroke they could be, but I would love to see him come to the screen.

I'm friends with a stunt actor who works on the show, doubling as Deathstroke, Arrow himself, thugs etc. and he described the new Deathstroke as being like the version in Injustice but slightly toned down. Apparently he's got some sick armour.

Another solid episode last night! My one gripe, though, is that, even with the new mask (although it's definitely a step up from the eye shadow), how on earth does Laurel's dad not recognize Ollie standing like 3 feet away from him?? He really needs a mask for the bottom half of his face, much like John Barrowman's character had in costume.

I think we need to get over it now that they at least gave him a mask.

It's a comic-book universe, suspend reality and it's fine really (shrug)

I think Laurel's dad (officer Lance) knows who he is and just let's Ollie think otherwise.

I mean he referred to Felicity (being on his team) talking to the vigilante (GA) on the rooftop - didn't Lance meet her at Ollie's place?

Another solid episode last night! My one gripe, though, is that, even with the new mask (although it's definitely a step up from the eye shadow), how on earth does Laurel's dad not recognize Ollie standing like 3 feet away from him?? He really needs a mask for the bottom half of his face, much like John Barrowman's character had in costume.

yes good episode...

As far as Lance not recognizing Oliver, the lighting in the scene is made for tv...in other words, so the viewers can see everything. It doesn't necessarily reflect the "reality" of their world, where it may be a lot darker and Lance isn't able to fully recognize the Arrow.

If the producers made it too dark, the viewing audience wouldn't be able to see anything. So while it appears he should be able to recognize him, that may not be the case...

It probably has a lot to do with the early episode where Lance accused Oliver of being the Hood and Diggle impersonated the Hood to deflect suspicion away. Now that Lance "knows" Oliver isn't the Hood / the Arrow, he doesn't see that connection anymore.

Much like how no one in Metropolis can reconcile mild-mannered Clark Kent with Superman despite the fact his "disguise" is a pair of glasses...

I thought it was s good solid episode the other night. Does anyone else think Sebastian Blood is using some magic to get everyone to fall for his "I'm a good guy routine"? Even Ollie is taking it hook line and sinker. Felicity continues to enchant. Dibble is so cool. The actor who plays blood is quite convincing, I'm having a hard time disliking him myself.

It probably has a lot to do with the early episode where Lance accused Oliver of being the Hood and Diggle impersonated the Hood to deflect suspicion away. Now that Lance "knows" Oliver isn't the Hood / the Arrow, he doesn't see that connection anymore.

Much like how no one in Metropolis can reconcile mild-mannered Clark Kent with Superman despite the fact his "disguise" is a pair of glasses...

. . . The addition of the mask was a big improvement over the eye-shadow!

I found the return episode to be kind of "Meh".

Maybe it's because we came off such a high with the mid season finale.

I'm glad that Barry is still in the story, even if it's all off camera at the moment.

Disappointed they haven't offed Laurel yet. But at least Oliver's attentions seem to be on Felicity now, and not Laurel.

Hope Canary comes back soon, and am looking forward to seeing Deathstroke beat the brakes off of Arrow.