• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100% ALL-BEEF posted by 109

1 post in this topic

Witchblade 100% ALL-BEEF Editions

Hello! Iv'e been reading the journal entries for a while now and it seems to me much of the talk is more towards Golden and Silver Age comics. I collect Modern Age comics and I'm a big fan of Top Cow / Image Witchblade comics. My primary collection is Witchblade, but at times it is hard to keep up due to the fact there is so many different variant editions. Some of the variant are rare and are limited from 100 to 500 copies. Jay Company produced the very limited edition Museum comics, which range usually from 25 to 50 copies. Some of my favorite variants were the Witchblade #125, #126 and #131 100% ALL-BEEF editions, which were very limited. I'm not sure how many of each they produced, but the #126 seemed to be the hardest to come by. I was able to collect all the currenty ALL-BEEF editions and I was able to get them graded. I was very happy to get them returned at a 9.8 grade. I downloaded the Witchblade #126 100% ALL-BEEF edition to share with anyone that wants to see it. It is one of my favorites. Thanks for looking.

10911.jpg

See more journals by 109