• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Grade Keys for $400-500

35 posts in this topic

Star Wars #1 35-cent Variant

great list Shelly, lots of good stuff. But that SW #1 35center has been going for a ton of late... the latest sale under $500 was a 4.5... yeesh! and they are about as rare as hens teeth!

I also love the JIM #113 (Loki origin). Great cover and $500 could easily get you a 9.0 maybe a 9.2

I know! That book is rapidly appreciating. 7.0s are going for around $1500 now.

If available when it comes to Walking Dead and you can get any of the following I would jump on them to resell.

Walking Dead 1 in 8.5ish around $300. or NM- or better for less than $450.

Walking Dead 19 NM- or better for $100 or less

Walking Dead 27 NM- or better for $55 or less

Also if you can find raw copies of issue 2 1st print for under $200 and #3 for under $90 jump all over them.

Star Wars #1 35-cent Variant

great list Shelly, lots of good stuff. But that SW #1 35center has been going for a ton of late... the latest sale under $500 was a 4.5... yeesh! and they are about as rare as hens teeth!

I also love the JIM #113 (Loki origin). Great cover and $500 could easily get you a 9.0 maybe a 9.2

You could easily find a 9.2 for 500. 113 is one of the more common JIMs in high grade. You could potentially get a 119 in 8.5/9.0. Rarer book, tough brown cover and 1st warriors three. A 7.5/8.0 103, 1st executioner and 1st enchantress. 86 in 7.0, 1st Odin. Soooooo many cool

Books for 500 bucks.

You could get a low grade (3.0 - 3.5) DD1 in that range. Could maybe swing a raw 4.0?

Some others that are a bit higher than mid-grade but still cool books (imo):

FF 48 - 7.5

Iron Man 1 8.0 (disregarding the 9k 6.5 that just sold on ha.com)

Journey 85 (1st loki) - 6.0

Lots of awesome stuff in your price range!

I second the DD1! :headbang: