• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: Signed Uncanny X-Men books, about 75 of 'em

5 posts in this topic

Hi. Last September I bought a lot of comics from Ebay seller: heroes63. A great deal of about 80 signed Uncanny X-Men comics. This listing included a complete list of each issue that was signed and by whom, many with two signatures. I have many sigs of Chris Claremont, John Romita Jr., Scott Lobdell, Marc Silvestri and many more. Issues range from #178 to #311. I have about 75 left within that range. All books are between VF and NM. The dealer I bought them from included a long statement describing how he spent years going to all the big cons in the Chicago area having these things signed. I cannot prove the authenticity of the sigs but I do believe the guy who I bought these from, and they all look legit to me.

Anyway, if anyone may be interested in buying some then please let me know. Here is the list of the signed books. It would take me too long to type in who signed what book, but just ask and I'll tell ya'. Look me up on Ebay and check my username as well if interested. It is: sansc57803.

Available signed books:

Uncanny X-Men:

178-185,187-192,194-197,199,200,202-204,206-213,221,225-227,243-245,248(1st & 2nd print), 267-269,272,275-277,279-294,296-302,308-311.

Please e-mail or PM for names and conditions if interested. The more you buy the cheaper they will be. All nice complete books, bagged and boarded between VF and NM. As usual the later books are the ones more likely to be in higher grades. I can provide a scan if interested within the next few days. I just bought a new computer so scans will be unavailable for a few days after that while I change over, then I can scan again. I will send scans through e-mail but have not yet figured out how to post scans on the boards frown.gif. Hopefully with my new computer I'll be able to figure it out. Thanks-----Sid

that's too bad...good luck with the sale. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Why too bad? I've also got about five of each unsigned. -----Sid

The CGC signature series has kinda killed unauthenticated signed books. I have a bunch of signed books, but they won't get slabbed because of the Qualified label.

Yeah, I'm not looking for big bucks for these books, and I didn't buy them for big bucks. Just throught that some people who have not had the opportunity to get a signed book may want to get some fairly inexpensively. Due to the unauthenticated sigs these would not be "investment worthy" books, but still cool if you want a nice signed book. More intended for readers or fanboys than for "slabbers". ------Sid