• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Pence Copies

27 posts in this topic

Nope, some guys on the boards gave them too much press 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I was quite surpirsed though. I was after the Avengers 4 and TOS 39. The Avengers 4 went for above GPs highest price, and the TOS 39 went for average. From what I was tracking, all the UK editions realised the same prices that pence cents copies would bring, and more!

AS#1 went for average price

AS#3 Below Average

AS#7 WELL below average

DD#1 High Average

FF#1 Slightly below average

etc, etc

Nope, some guys on the boards gave them too much press 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I was quite surpirsed though. I was after the Avengers 4 and TOS 39. The Avengers 4 went for above GPs highest price, and the TOS 39 went for average. From what I was tracking, all the UK editions realised the same prices that pence cents copies would bring, and more!

AS#1 went for average price

AS#3 Below Average

AS#7 WELL below average

DD#1 High Average

FF#1 Slightly below average

etc, etc

just a bit confused; are you saying that these all went for normal usa cents copies prices??? if so, wow. i was thinking of bidding but with 8 hours or so to go, the prices seemed pretty high with room to climb..........i thought that these were gonna be some great bargains. blush.gif

I was hoping for some bargains, but they went for cents average. The Amazing Spiderman #7 went for about $680, which averages at almost $1800 cents in that grade, so that was a steal.

The other copy I mentioned, which was the one I was after, was Avengers #4. That actually hit a new high in that grade of 9.2, I was shocked 893whatthe.gif