• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Possible teaser poster for The Wolverine?

22 posts in this topic

Since the Hulk movie ended with him in British Columbia, doesn't that set the stage for a Hulk/Wolverine confrontation set after the Hulk movie and the Wolverine movie, but before the X-Men and Avengers movies, with perhaps the Wendigo involved? Kind of figured that was what we see next. Wolverine in Japan comes much later.

Man, how cool would it have been if they started out the Wolverine movies in chronological order? I mean, the major meat of the storyline being the milestone stories of Wolverine's character. Origins (god forbid), Weapon X, Vs. the Hulk, the Limited Series, etc.

Wouldn't there be some legal ramifications to be worked out prior to that happening though? I'm no lawyer but I thought the X-Men and Hulk properties were being developed by different studios....

(shrug)

Yeah, true - but we are fantasizing here.