• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New look Metropolis

42 posts in this topic

Currently you can only put in a offer on books with scans (by clicking on the scan). Is it going to be changed so that you can put in offers on books with no scans? There are a few books that you guys have had in stock awhile that I would like to put in offers on. This is a awesome feature. It's something I have always like about comic link, and am glad to see you guys working with it.

Why don't you just email me the list of books you want and your offers - vincentz@metropolisent.com

You've got mail! flowerred.gif

Currently you can only put in a offer on books with scans (by clicking on the scan). Is it going to be changed so that you can put in offers on books with no scans? There are a few books that you guys have had in stock awhile that I would like to put in offers on. This is a awesome feature. It's something I have always like about comic link, and am glad to see you guys working with it.

Bingo. The site needs to be re-designed not to discriminate against books with no scans. I like how most sites now are starting to implement bid offers similar to ComicLink gossip.gif but most implementations I've seen to date need more information technology grease. Man, I'm glad that is my bread and butter.... gossip.gif