• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is here anyone who knows the guys from mycomicshop.com?

25 posts in this topic

One more thing that can't be forgotten - their shipping is absolutely perfect in terms of packaging the books. They often overpackage and undercharge, meaning they take a big hit on shipping but the books are very well protected. Can't be thankful enough.

[font:Book Antiqua]+ 1[/font]

(thumbs u

I asked Beth 5-6 days ago, to wait with the shipping....and what kind of mail I got yesterday?...

my package has been sent.

any reaction to my previous e-mail. even wrote an e-mail to Mister Saunders (aka mycomicshop)...no response...

So I need to pay double shipping costs, only because of narrow-mindedness.

I've used them for years and have not had any problems. Though I wish they shipped more times during the week. They're grading is pretty accurate. I've only had to call them once to complain about a book's grading. They took care of it right away and didn't require the book to be sent back to them.

The problem is sending something to a different address then what is on paypal. It can create problems for sellers to do so, so I understand why he may not want to do so.

I won't, unless I know you.

Yep, when the transaction isn't done through ebay, there's zero protection for a seller who ships to an address other than the one associated with the Paypal account. Unless I've dealt with you tons of times in the past, I wouldn't budge on this either.