• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed all sold Thanks for a great SALE

124 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead Issue #62 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 5$ plus shipping

scan0115.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #64 (4 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 8$ plus shipping

scan0116.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #71 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 5$ plus shipping

scan0117.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #82 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 4$ plus shipping

scan0118.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #71 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read.

Asking 5$ plus shipping

scan0117.jpg

:takeit: add to my pile pls!

The Walking Dead Issue #82 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read.

Asking 4$ plus shipping

scan0118.jpg

:takeit: This too lol

The Walking Dead Issue #84 (3 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 4$ plus shipping

scan0120.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #84 (3 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 4$ plus shipping

scan0120.jpg

:takeit: X 1

The Walking Dead Issue #85 (7 3 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 5$ plus shipping(again the book is jet black not dusty at all that is on my scanner because I am a lazy )

scan0121.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #85 (7 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 5$ plus shipping(again the book is jet black not dusty at all that is on my scanner because I am a lazy )

scan0121.jpg

:takeit: X 2

The Walking Dead Issue #85 (7 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

scan0121.jpg

:takeit: X 1

The Walking Dead Issue #86 (3 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 6$ plus shipping

scan0122.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #87 (4 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 4$ plus shipping

scan0124.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #88 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 5$ plus shipping

scan0125.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #88 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read.

Asking 5$ plus shipping

scan0125.jpg

:takeit: