• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed all sold Thanks for a great SALE

124 posts in this topic

The 1st :takeit: in a thread wins the book out right. If you want to talk about a price feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. However all :takeit: in the thread will trump PMs. Shipping will be 5$ for the book and will be shipped in a priority mail envelope in the USA. If you request I can ship in a medium flat rate box but shipping will be 12$. If you are outside the US please let me know where you would like the item shipped and I will PM you a quote based off USPS.com

Please no HOS or Probation members in this thread. Please make payment Via PayPal

SHIPPING ON EACH ADDITIONAL BOOK WILL BE 3 DOLLARS. I WILL CAP SHIPPING AT 14$ NO MATTER HOW MANY BOOKS ARE BOUGHT. IF YOU BUY MORE THAN 2 BOOKS I WILL SHIP THEM IN A MEDIUM PRIORITY BOX, THEN A LARGE DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF BOOKS PURCHASED. ALL BOOKS WILL SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYMENT AND WILL BE WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND CARDBOARD SANDWICHED TO PROTECT THEM DURING SHIPPING.

I will be listing more issues through out the weekend. This will be one of the only weekly's listed the rest will be all 1st print issues.

Link to the thread recap 7pm est 3.26.2012

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5550530#Post5550530

This is it all books are listed here in one lot at a deal of a price.

The Walking Dead Issue #27 Weekly (10 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. Book is going to 25$ on eBay right now plus shipping.

Going to ask 20$ from board members for them. Plus shipping. They head to eBay next week if they are still here. SOLD

scan0097.jpgscan0098.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #46 (10 0Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. :news:sold :news:

Asking 17$ plus shipping

scan0103.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #48 (2 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 15$ plus shipping (same deal with the dust its late and I am trying to power through these scans rather than go down stairs and find windex)

scan0104.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #49 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read. SOLD

Asking 18$ plus shipping

scan0105.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #48 (2 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 15$ plus shipping (same deal with the dust its late and I am trying to power through these scans rather than go down stairs and find windex)

scan0104.jpg

:takeit: x 1

The Walking Dead Issue #50 (6 3 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 8$ plus shipping

scan0106.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #51 (12 2 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. Sold

Asking 6$ Plus shipping

scan0107.jpgscan0108.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #52 (10 7 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 7$ Plus shipping SOLD

scan0109.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #54 (14 6 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. Sold

Asking 6$ plus shipping

scan0110.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #55 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 5$ plus shipping

scan0111.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #58 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 15$ plus shipping. no clue on this really as it seems to be all over the place on eBay and none are listed for sale in the over priced buy it now section. So if its to high just yell at me in a PM and we can talk.

scan0112.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #59 (4 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. :news:SOLD :news:

Asking 6$ plus shipping

scan0113.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #60 (2 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 10$ plus shipping

scan0114.jpg