• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMC Walking Dead Withdawals Already?

36 posts in this topic

I wonder when Showtime is going to air "Chew."

Anyone hear any news?

Last year at San Diego Comic-Con, it was announced that a Chew TV series was in the works via Circle of Confusion, the same production company that ushered The Walking Dead to TV. And earlier this year, it was cemented when Showtime revealed it was fashioning the comic series to be a half-hour series.

Comic Book Casting: The CHEW TV Series (from 10-24-11)

I'm sure crossbow sales have seen an increase...and so has the number of dead squirrels.
:whistle:
lol

My 14 yr old son wants a crossbow and he does not even watch the show.

I've got two from when I was a kid. Crossbows are the goods!

I'm sure crossbow sales have seen an increase...and so has the number of dead squirrels.
:whistle:
lol

My 14 yr old son wants a crossbow and he does not even watch the show.

I've got two from when I was a kid. Crossbows are the goods!

Dunno about crossbows, but I've been wanting a stainless Colt .357 Python since seeing the Rick Grimes character use one on the show. Too bad Colt doesn't make them any more.

I found Walking Dead so boring I had to stop watching it. And I gobbled up the first nine or ten trades, they were great. :(

You should've stuck with it. The build up did take some time, but the payoff was every bit as good as the comic book.

I found Walking Dead so boring I had to stop watching it. And I gobbled up the first nine or ten trades, they were great. :(

You should've stuck with it. The build up did take some time, but the payoff was every bit as good as the comic book.

The last episode was the best of all of them in my opinion.

Talk about confusing.. I watched this weeks episode of Walking Dead... was this a flashback episode from before the Zombie outbreak occurred? And why did it go so far back? I assume something happens in the 60s to trigger everything?

I think they should have tied it back in to the main cast somehow.. like does one of the little kids being dropped of by the dad grow up to be Rick? Is one of the African american secretarial applicants Michonne's mom?

And Im not sure what an Ad agency has to do with zombie viruses, but i think they're trying to tie back to Romero's original vision of zombies representing the modern consumer market?

At least they are in the big city and not on some dang farm...