• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #31

12 posts in this topic

a 2.5 could have a fairly large chunk out of the cover. whatever else is wrong with this one, its pretty much all there. (shrug)

key word is "could"

not that I know what is wrong with the back of this Hulk but here is a 2.5 that many will agree looks a lot nicer than this ASM. The sad truth is this book is not subworthy so we will never know what CGC thinks.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3946493&fpart=48

a 2.5 could have a fairly large chunk out of the cover. whatever else is wrong with this one, its pretty much all there. (shrug)

key word is "could"

not that I know what is wrong with the back of this Hulk but here is a 2.5 that many will agree looks a lot nicer than this ASM. The sad truth is this book is not subworthy so we will never know what CGC thinks.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3946493&fpart=48

That book from just the cover looks just as good as my 3.5 Hulk1.

I bought this off ebay and the seller advertised it as a 6.5 copy. When it came in the mail, I saw it and knew it wasn't even close to a 6.5 grade. This sucks but thanks for the help guys.

unless you got it dirt cheap, return it for being not as described or get a partial refund.

I paid $41 and I talked to the seller because he kept asking me to leave feedback. This is his response to my message about the item not being in the condition he described.

*Note that when I received the comic, not only was it poorly packaged but it was in a taped up binder sleeve and not in a bag and board. The pictures he provided were not clear pictures either.

"well, I came into the collection an no very little about comics. my grading was based on what I was told at my local shop. I paid to have every book graded. I only listed based on what I was told. secondly. it was bagged and boarded. sorry but I dont think it wasn't as listed. I provided clear pics as well."