• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etanick Contest Prizes

6 posts in this topic

Donors...feel free to post in this thread. Depends on how many players we have at the end. I will add more prizes and I will add a few more later regardless.

here is the link to the contest for those that want to play.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5455791#Post5455791

1. The Robojo slab...Robojo book for the person that guessed it right in both his grade and CGC grade. If more than one person nailed #1 above, I will pick another slab from the contest as a prize. If no one hits it totally, the closest person will win the slab regardless...either way that slab is a gift.

2. X-men 59 6.0

x59.jpg

awesome! thanks...

a) anyone here care for some X-files Topps books? I have #1 , #2, even a special numbered #1 edition in super high grade? If any players may want that, set, let me know and I will throw in the prizes box also (thumbs u

b) how about a big stack of Marvel Thunderbots?

c) how about big stack of Image Savage Dragon? all in NM, probably 40 to 50 plus books?

so much more to give away...just need more players :sumo: