• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man 600 Variants

23 posts in this topic

Anyway, I'm just saying get the sig on the comic you like best. If you like the rarer one more, then go for it. But I'd try to avoid an attempt to discern what will be most coveted in ten years. That's a different game to play.

Absolutely.

Anyway, I'm just saying get the sig on the comic you like best. If you like the rarer one more, then go for it. But I'd try to avoid an attempt to discern what will be most coveted in ten years. That's a different game to play.

Good point, Speedy. Thanks for the reply.

Hey guys, I'm going to a Stan Lee signing in a few months and I'm thinking about getting Spider-Man 600 signed. I'm just not sure which variant I want to get signed. Just thought I'd get some suggestions from the community here.

I'm trying to decide between the John Romita Sr Variant cover and the Dynamic Forces Alex Ross Variant cover which says it was limited to 3,499 copies.

This is NOT in terms of resale value, as I have no plans to ever sell it. I'm a relatively new collector, only having collected comics sporadically over the years so I missed this issue when it originally came out. I'm planning on having it graded at the event after its signed so which would you choose?

Thanks.

Go for the Romita Cover

The DF Ross Cover is the same as the Regular Ross cover except the color.

DF Ross is Blue

Reg Ross is Red