• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Campbell, Trimpe, Jamie Tyndall Sketches, Turner,Zeck SS-Chew 1 CGC 9.8 Added

37 posts in this topic

Jamie Tyndall of Grimm Fairy Tales Cover Fame

Black Cat sketch cgc ss 9.6 (some light pencil dots on back cover probably from pencil shavings on the table when he was drawing, get a sketch on the back and come back a 9.8)

photo22-3.jpg

Just a quick question

I guess I'm not updated on sketch re-sell prices nowadays but is that really how much a J. Scott Campbell sketch go for?

Coz if it is then mess I have 5 I should sell

Some of the more basic sketches (pencils only or a quick marker sketch on the black ASM (v2) 36 are significantly less, but some comination of inks/color/non-profile sketch/right character move the Campbell sketches up in price pretty quickly.

I really like the one listed here, but didn't have $$ to drop on it right at the moment. I thought the price was pretty fair for that Black Cat sketch.

It really all depends on what type of sketch it is. Full figure colored sketches will bring in a high amount. I spent 600$ on Billythekids Emma Frost Campbell earlier this week. I dont mind the Black Cat but would rather pick up X Sketches if I can which is why I was debating this.

I saw that Storm one on eBay nice pick up. I was talking with the seller about coming down on the price since it was colored by someone besides J-Scott. Checked back later that night to see if they had accepted my counter offer and it was gone. :makepoint: