• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

42 posts in this topic

Not sure if there are any card collectors on the forum but I know there are some Avengers fans.

These cards were randomly inserted in the brand new Upper Deck Avengers Assemble cards. 1 to 2 per box.

Boxes are already hard to find and selling in the $75-$100 range.

Each card contains a piece of authentic costumes used in the movie.

:takeit: get's it.

$3 shipping. Paypal only.

Thanks for looking!

do they really cut up props to sell in cards ?.. Seems like they could make more selling the prop it self

They do really cut up the prop. It helps to sell the card line plus it gives the average joe a chance at owing a piece. Can you imagine what a Captain America screen worn shirt would sell for? I'd never be able to own one but with these cards I can own multiple screen used props.

do they really cut up props to sell in cards ?.. Seems like they could make more selling the prop it self

They do really cut up the prop. It helps to sell the card line plus it gives the average joe a chance at owing a piece. Can you imagine what a Captain America screen worn shirt would sell for? I'd never be able to own one but with these cards I can own multiple screen used props.

And it's not exactly like there's only ONE screen prop. I'm sure there's tons of them they use for this type of promo.

And I'm sure they will auction off one of the used shirts for charity at some point! Certainly a cool piece!

And it's not exactly like there's only ONE screen prop. I'm sure there's tons of them they use for this type of promo.

And I'm sure they will auction off one of the used shirts for charity at some point! Certainly a cool piece!

Profiles in History is auctioning off a ton, literally a ton of Captain America: The First Avenger movie props at C2E2 next month. Check out thier website for the catalog that shows everything. Very cool stuff!

Would love a shot at a screen used shield but I know I would be easily outbid if I tried.