• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USPS Priority

15 posts in this topic

I used USPS Priority to return 6 books to Metopolis on 12-20-02 and it barely arrived yesterday 1-2-03!!! mad.gif Has anyone ever experienced this PO lag when their ideal delivery time is 2-3 days? confused.gif

Around the holidays its VERY slow, also don't forget there were two days where nothing moved at all. I sent stuff 12/20 and they told me at least 6 days just because of the backlog in the system.

At least USPS Global Priority is working with no lag. I got two packets this week.

First was sent Dec 24/received Dec30 and another packet I received today was sent Dec 30. Ideal time for Global priority is 4-7 days.

It's really weird that local priority mail is so slow.

I've got a package I sent to one of my customers on 12/23, Priority Mail and it STILL hasn't gotten there. I haven't heard from the customer, but I did send him the tracking number on 12/23 so he can keep track himself.

It's very aggravating, he paid for Priority Mail and it's like it's going by mule.

How long should I wait before making an insurance claim?

Nothing wrong with priority tongue.gif It's on time. Donut is right with the 25th and 1st being two non business days that interrupt service. Also use your tracking numbers to find out if a notice has been left at people's mailboxes to pick up their packages since they were gone during the holidays.

I used USPS Priority to return 6 books to Metopolis on 12-20-02 and it barely arrived yesterday 1-2-03!!! Has anyone ever experienced this PO lag when their ideal delivery time is 2-3 days?

Yes grasshopper: when one doesn't spell the name of the adressee correctly, there will be delays tongue.gif

LMAO.

Yo, I got your package the day I moved! tongue.gif Right on time laugh.gif Seriously I freakin' crack up everytime I open a package from the one and only. There is all this stuff in there...I hope I find an ORigin CGC 10 in there one time wink.gif