• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Fall Signing is set.

86 posts in this topic

I've said it time and again, DWC is the best. So glad you guys take the hassle out of this hobby.

I sent some of mine, yes I had a Spawn #1 (sentimental value). Were you guys also able to get Stan?

Hope he is doing well.

Please note that many of the books submitted to DWC to be signed by Stan Lee from both the McFarlane signing as well as the NYCC needed to be shipped onto the Dallas Fan Days show due to Stan's schedule changing in NY. DWC was able to get a small portion signed in NY but the rest of the books needed to be shipped to and were successfully signed by Stan while in Dallas this past weekend. CGC has been in the information loop and has been processing books that we shipped into CGC at the conclusion of the NYCC and will continue to process books as the books arrive at CGC over the next week. DWC is working very hard to get caught up and to send out updates of orders from the NYCC. Thank you for your patience.

Does anyone have any idea if Mcfarlane signed any copies of Sandman 50? There's a rumor floating out there that he refuses to sign this book. I'm wondering if that's real or not.

Does anyone have any idea if Mcfarlane signed any copies of Sandman 50? There's a rumor floating out there that he refuses to sign this book. I'm wondering if that's real or not.

Is this the one where he did the pinup? I think I saw a multiple sig SS copy of this for sale somewhere on the boards within the past week including McFarlane. I don't remember where but I think the thread had McFarlane SS as part of the title.

Is this the one where he did the pinup? I think I saw a multiple sig SS copy of this for sale somewhere on the boards within the past week including McFarlane. I don't remember where but I think the thread had McFarlane SS as part of the title.

Yeah that's GACollectibles' book. Seeing that copy made me wonder if McFarlane was now refusing to sign that particular book due to his issues with Gaiman.

My understanding is there are no issues any longer. I honestly do not remember if any Sandman #50 were in the 900 books signed this last signing but the only books Todd refused to sign were a couple of Spider-Man issues that he did not actually work on.