• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Walking Dead 19 Raw Image Con Color 94 9.8s CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

Since I can't seem to sell anything else I figured I would try two books that should sell easy.

Shipping in the US is included, paypal check mo is fine.

First :takeit: gets it.

Walking Dead 19

Book is nice with a two tiny marks to the spine. Back cover has some wear to purple area at spine. Top right cover has a very mild bend. I would say it is a 9.2/9.4 book, maybe nicer I don't know how they will treat scratching to the back cover $325

walkingdead19.jpg

walkingdead19bk.jpg

A decent copy with a few finger nail marks to the front and back covers. two small marks to the spine. There are finger print type stains on the front cover were it looks like someone touched it with three finger tips. This can only be seen in the right light and is only on the front cover. Some light scratching and handling wear on this one. $125

walkingdead27.jpg

walkingdead27bk.jpg

I have some other WD books so if you have any requests LMK. I have weekly issues as well.

I generally don't like to do this but I know the books are on the way back to me and should arrive on Monday or Tuesday the latest.

I have 4 copies of the color version all 9.8 $150 shipped

Questions LMK.

Thanks

James G