• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed. Thanks!

28 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

I'm fundraising for a major (non-comic) purchase and will be listing a few books here, some of which I hadn't planned on letting go. All three slabs were purchased here on the boards, all of the raw books are from another collection that haven't been listed here before.

Shipping: You pay exact costs. The Walking Dead slab will need to be insured.

Haggling: You're welcome to give it a shot, but I won't move a whole lot on these particular books. Of course, the more you buy, the more receptive I'll be. :sumo:

Of course, anyone who asks me to shave money off a book an hour after I've listed it is going to get a strong pimp-hand slap upside their head.

Probationers and the like: Bite me.

Books to be listed over the next couple of days:

Slabs:

Walking Dead 1 (9.6) - I will not be able to take time payments on this book, unfortunately.

Marvel Zombies 5 Surfer Variant (9.8)

Miracleman 24 (9.4)

Raw:

New Mutants 87

New Mutants 98

Nyx 3

Uncanny X-Men 266

Star Wars 107

Ultimate Spider-Man 1 (The first series, not the new one)

Walking Dead 1 (CGC 9.6) - Your Price: $950.00 Now $875 :news:SOLD via PM!

Purchased from our very own Branget a couple years ago here on the boards. I saw that a 9.6 just went for $900 on eBay, so dropping this price accordingly. Can't be higher than eBay!

WD01a.jpg

th_WD01b.jpg