• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Midgrade ASM 50, 129 (SOLD!), Tales of Suspense 92 Boston Pedigree Now 20% OFF!

10 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

I'm fundraising for a major (non-comic) purchase and will be listing a few books here, some of which I hadn't planned on letting go.

Shipping: You pay exact costs.

Haggling: Of course, anyone who asks me to shave money off a book an hour after I've listed it is going to get a strong pimp-hand slap upside their head. :sumo:

Probationers and the like: Bite me.

Books to be listed:

Slabs:

Tales of Suspense 92 (CGC 9.2 Old Label) Boston Pedigree

Raw:

Amazing Spider-Man 50 4.5ish

Amazing Spider-Man 129 also 4.5ish

The guy I bought this from got it from 'Heroes Aren't Hard to Find' back in 2005 who graded it at a VG+, which seems pretty accurate to me. This is a pretty solid mid-grade book that presents very well in a mylar. There is creasing to the cover along the left hand side, which brings it to its grade. Nice colors. I have a buyer for this at $150, so if it doesn't move at $175, it will go to that gentleman. Prices on eBay are all over the map from $150-$250 with no real discernible difference between the books that I could see.

Amazing Spider-Man 129 - Your Price: $175.00 :news:SOLD via PM!

ASM129.jpg

Gary! :hi:

John, what's up my man? (Besides from snagging all the good pre-code horror books I was looking at ;) ).

You know...buying this and selling that. Still have to read all the books I got from you a while back...need...to...find...the...time!

What's going on in your world, my friend!

Gary! :hi:

John, what's up my man? (Besides from snagging all the good pre-code horror books I was looking at ;) ).

You know...buying this and selling that. Still have to read all the books I got from you a while back...need...to...find...the...time!

What's going on in your world, my friend!

I know, right? There's just not enough time to get to all the you need to. I've still got a slew of those sweet old scifi books left that I never got around to listing. Maybe in a week or two.

Doing some fund-raising of my own here lately....other than that, not a lot going on :)

Purchased from boardie october (I think) last year. Selling it for a little less than I paid. That is not a tear in the front cover, only a crease. Book presents very well in a mylar.

Amazing Spider-Man 50 - Your Price: $100.00 :news:SOLD to cloudofwit for $80!

ASM050.jpg