• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My positive Metropolis experience

6 posts in this topic

I recently ordered 8 Bronze Age Marvels from the high grade Bronze collection that's mixed in on Metro's

website. All 8 (2 20-centers and 6 25-centers) were graded 9.6 or 9.8.

To my great delight, all were beautiful. The 9.6/9.8 distinction is not evident to me, but they would all

definitely grade CGC 9.4-9.6. All appear newsstand fresh, and the bonus was nice WHITE pages!!

cloud9.gif

I recommend these books (if indeed any are still left) to anyone who can tolerate the pricetag. They are

really nice books.

I recently ordered 8 Bronze Age Marvels from the high grade Bronze collection that's mixed in on Metro's

website. All 8 (2 20-centers and 6 25-centers) were graded 9.6 or 9.8.

To my great delight, all were beautiful. The 9.6/9.8 distinction is not evident to me, but they would all

definitely grade CGC 9.4-9.6. All appear newsstand fresh, and the bonus was nice WHITE pages!!

cloud9.gif

I recommend these books (if indeed any are still left) to anyone who can tolerate the pricetag. They are

really nice books.

scans? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No scans available. Prices were generally 1.5 - 2.5 current Overstreet 9.2 prices. Should mention

these were mostly 2nd tier titles like Defenders, MTIO, MOKF, Fear, but there was one FF in there.