• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Bible ECCC

34 posts in this topic

We found a variant nude copy.

Burned out the scanner on the preview scan huh?

Everyone staying at my hotel room got lucky.

Woo hoo :whee:

:o

Your picture was passed around

I'm just happy the final raffles worked out for some of you guys, even if it wasnt straight up selling them.

Closed

Thinking about it, maybe it would be smarter to hold onto it after the others dry up on ebay and people have to wait until SDCC for a copy through the raffle (trust me it probably will be, not that I know anything wink)...

Closed

Thinking about it, maybe it would be smarter to hold onto it after the others dry up on ebay and people have to wait until SDCC for a copy through the raffle (trust me it probably will be, not that I know anything wink)...

That raffle thing already happened, at ECCC, right?

After day one when some folks were circumventing the "1 per person" limit, they went to a raffle. That's what someone posted.

SDCC is even more of a zoo, so it's probably a given at this point.

good plan,that's what i was going to do with the one i got...all the people unloading theirs on ebay right now should just sit on them and see what happens.

I'm sure alot of people that would otherwise buy one are thinking they can just waltz into SDCC and grab one whenever.

Now if they open the floodgates afterward and don't limit the print run on this thing, going to be about 1,000 not very happy people.

It is limited to 1000, no plans to make more. I spent a lot of time with the SkyBound people and I am guessing they will be using a system for the remaining 900 at SDCC. It would be a madhouse otherwise as their booth already is at large shows...

It is limited to 1000, no plans to make more. I spent a lot of time with the SkyBound people and I am guessing they will be using a system for the remaining 900 at SDCC. It would be a madhouse otherwise as their booth already is at large shows...

good to hear... I guess no more than 1 out of 14 will get one if everyone that attends wanted one.

good to hear... I guess no more than 1 out of 14 will get one if everyone that attends wanted one.

lol

Those attendance figures include children you know?