• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did anyone notice that?

6 posts in this topic

Jay Parrino lowered some prices on his inventory. I just noticed it and I bought 1 book but was too late on 2 more. He has incredible Mile High inventory and I am mulling a few others. Anybody else have superhero books like that for sale?

Jay Parrino lowered some prices on his inventory. I just noticed it and I bought 1 book but was too late on 2 more. He has incredible Mile High inventory and I am mulling a few others. Anybody else have superhero books like that for sale?

What are you collecting? Any Fantastic Fours? Check out the FF#22 CGC 9.4 on Metro's site right now. smile.gif

GA books, with a preference towards DC

Try posting your question in the Golden Age forum. I know that there are a lot of GA fans who don't read Comics General. Good luck!

What are you collecting? Any Fantastic Fours? Check out the FF#22 CGC 9.4 on Metro's site right now. smile.gif

SHILL!

hi.gif