• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So she finally came in :)

10 posts in this topic

My first original published art (I consider sketch covers to be "original art") :fear:

It looks even better in person. I love it! Now I just need to find a suitable professional framer and bring it in this weekend. Thanks to everyone who gave advice about framing.

turtleoa.jpg

...and if you look really closely at it.... you can see where he had a beak and some other aesthetic tweaks to make him look really agressive. They all had to be undone by order of Nickolodeon's legal dept.

...and if you look really closely at it.... you can see where he had a beak and some other aesthetic tweaks to make him look really agressive. They all had to be undone by order of Nickolodeon's legal dept.

How would you know what the artist d... oh, wait never mind. ;)

Can you explain what you mean?

Ugh. And so it begins...

@USAP..... hit me up next time I do a cast and I'll give you the whole story.

@Schmakt.... lol I promise it had NOTHING to do with Bay or his ilk. There were very good and legit-o-mite reasons and I was happy to comply.