• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern lot mostly DC 52 1st issues

2 posts in this topic

When DC did the big relaunch I decided to give them a try. Anyhow now they are all available in one big lot. There are also a few new Marvel lots included.

I will charge exact shipping (from CANADA) basically if someone buys it they will pay for the lot by paypal I will than ship and send you a pm or PP invoice for the exact shipping cost. That way you only pay the EXACT shipping price.

All comics have been read once and are 1st prints except Animal Man #1 which is a 2nd print. All were pulled by the shop owner put into bags and boards and stuck aside for me so all are in high grade. I think I have a few other issues of some (issue 3 and 4's) so if I can find them I will throw them in...no promises though on these it depends if I can find them. Pretty sure I also have the regualr batman title but didn't see them at 1st glance.

Asking $100 paypal + exact shipping cost. The first :takeit: gets it.

Here is the list

DC

Action 1,2,3

Batman and Robin 1,2,3

Batwoman 1,2,3

Batgirl 1,2,3

Tec 1,2,3,4,5

Catwoman 1,2,3,4

Green Lantern 1,2,3,4

Aquaman 3

Men of War 1,2

Nightwing 1,2,3