• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - October 20-21, 2012

133 posts in this topic

To all dealers:

We are running VERY low on tables at this point. If you still want tables, please PM me as soon as possible or email: inquiries@tampabaycomiccon.com

I will be tough to get more than 1 table together for any additional table purchases. We've got about 5 tables left in the room, and they are spread throughout the room.

We've got most of the tables #91-106 open for overflow, which will be the only way that we can accommodate dealers that require more than 1 table.

To all dealers:

We are running VERY low on tables at this point. If you still want tables, please PM me as soon as possible or email: inquiries@tampabaycomiccon.com

I will be tough to get more than 1 table together for any additional table purchases. We've got about 5 tables left in the room, and they are spread throughout the room.

We've got most of the tables #91-106 open for overflow, which will be the only way that we can accommodate dealers that require more than 1 table.

Tempting... hm

:applause:

Heroes & Dragons -- Chris Foss -- from Columbia just bought two tables today.

He will be setting-up at the Orlando Comic Expo too!

You're NOW Legit!!! :applause:lol:baiting:

Could you mention how legit we are in the OCE thread, too?

:D

:applause:

Heroes & Dragons -- Chris Foss -- from Columbia just bought two tables today.

He will be setting-up at the Orlando Comic Expo too!

You're NOW Legit!!! :applause:lol:baiting:

Could you mention how legit we are in the OCE thread, too?

:D

TOTALLY (thumbs u

K. I'll have to see what I have that is sign and slab worthy and then figure out the process.

I have an urge to get him to sign the ones where terrible things happen to Carl like #83 or the one where he nearly gets raped. Would that be poor form? hm